Are you ready to take the next steps in your career?
I’ve got a client looking for a Front-end Engineer in Houston, TX. The full job description is below.
If you are a Front-end Engineer (Greater Houston Area ) with experience, please read on!
Series A stage startup that leverages natural language processing (NLP) to empower businesses to automate their customer support, operations, and knowledge extraction. We are passionate about technology and encourage everyone on the team to share their insights and discoveries at our weekly sharing session. You will work with our highly talented engineers to build new AI products.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving and growing company in the AI space as a core member.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Series A Start up
2. Fast pace
3. Cutting edge
What You Will Be Doing
-Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineers, and customer team to deliver user facing features quickly.
-Develop, test, document, and maintain web applications and interactions with back-end services.
-Follow UX guidelines to build responsive and mobile compliant applications.
-Troubleshoot production issues.
-Participate in wireframe, design, and code reviews.
-Help define and ensure adherence to architectural guidelines, platforms, and development standards.
-Research emerging front end technologies and provide recommendations for enhancing existing products.
What You Need for this Position
What's In It for You
Employee Stock Ownership Plan- for managerial position
Benefits - Medical, Dental
Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
Work-from-home equipment reimbursement
Education and wellness reimbursement
So, if you are a Front-end Engineer with experience, please apply today!
The Microsoft 365 Power Platform Admin will manage and maintain Crowe’s Power Platform implementation and associated Microsoft 365 configuration settings. This individual will develop and maintain procedures with respect to Microsoft 365 and Power Platform according to industry standards and the firm’s governance and policies. Additionally, this individual will manage the design, configuration, security, licensing, monitoring and support for Crowe’s Power Platform environments and associated systems.
- Deliver services and solutions using the Power Platform suite with Azure Integrations: Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, custom development, and data integrations.
- Understand the Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) model as well as installing, configuring, and augmenting the CoE Starter Kit
- Manage and maintain environments, configurations, integrations, deployments, DLP policies and Dataverse.
- Manage multiple application and functional (i.e., production, sandbox, etc.) environments where appropriate.
- Provide architecture designs, configurations, administration, and technical support for Power Platform services and integrations with related systems.
- In conjunction with other functional groups, determine service and license requirements specific to Power Platform. Determine and direct the timing of updates to Power Platform environments and dependent applications to ensure system performance, security, and stability.
- Assist with other Microsoft 365 services including M365 Groups, Power BI, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Investigate and stay abreast of technical and practical industry information related to Power Platform and related Microsoft 365 services including but not limited to Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and Dynamics.
- Work with application and development teams to implement changes to production environments according to Power Platform best practices, methodologies, and established policies and procedures.
- Work in partnership with IT management to evangelize, define, build, secure and maintain Crowe’s Power Platform infrastructure and related integrations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the configuration, implementation, governance, and policies and procedures specific to Power Platform and associated Microsoft 365 integrations.
Company Name: Site Works
Date Resume Sent: 01/21/2022
Job Title: SharePoint Admin
Not doing much on the drumming front aside from practicing on my electronic kit. I sold my acoustic drums and my cymbals because I wanted to get back into riding another Harley Davidson. Since I'm not playing in a band and I really wasn't to happy with the drum sound I had on these great looking drums, I sold them and I plan to buy another kit very soon.
This is Brenda Smith Associate Director of Recruiting Operations at Artech. As the market is opening back up, we recognize that many candidates are looking for new opportunities to advance their skills. We have a vast amount of opportunities including remote work.
|Date Resume Sent: